As the moon was nearly full and I was not pleased with the AP results from the night before due to moon blocking OIII data. I decided to do some planetary and really give the EAA live stacking functionality of the ASI AIR a try for the first time. It was a nice change of place slewing from target to target. A few of which I had never looked at or photographed before. I spent just about 10 minutes on each target taking 30 second exposures on each target so that the darks would match for post processing.
The pictures are not on the level of AP but i'm pleased with the results considering I spent no more than 10 minutes on each target. I also used the Celestron 127SLT Mak-Cas to magnify some of the smaller targets that would really be out of range for the wide field of my WO91.